The AES-IntelliNet line of burglary transceivers offer safety, security, speed, and reliability with no more worries about technology obsolescence by providing a wireless communications link between the alarm panel and the central station receiver.
Burglary alarm communications need to be reliable, but alternative technologies are often hampered by technology obsolescence and line cuts.
- More and more people are abandoning traditional phone lines in favor of VoIP and/or mobile phone service that isn’t set up to communicate with alarm systems
- Internet telephony is not reliable enough for life safety applications
- Cellular-based services cause occasional outages and signal delays
AES solutions eliminate these challenges and enables Tasco Security to provide highly reliable services:
- AES-IntelliNet® was designed specifically for alarm communications
- AES-IntelliNet® provides the quickest response time available with the fastest transmission speed available in the alarm and security industry, delivering critical event signal in just 1-3 seconds compared to internet and telephone/cellular which can take up to 45 seconds
- AES-IntelliNet® mesh radio technology will never sunset or be affected by changing cellular standards